Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Exciting news about The gift box

It's official we have a new handmade gift shop and its open to the public whoooooooooo I'm so excited I don't know if you can tell :D


It's called The Gift Box and it is in the village of warkton near kettering, the owners are Deanne and Rona and what a fabulous pair they are too, they definatly make the shop with their wonderful bubbly personalites.

If you would like to visit this gorgeous quirky and personalised gift shop please see details below or visit the facebook page TheGiftbox


 

Moorfield Courtyard
Warkton
NN16 9XJ
Kettering
Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

I had my official launch of the knobs here too which makes it extra special for me... Take a look at what's on offer;





Thanks for reading, catch up again soon

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment