Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

My 1st lampworking lesson as the teacher!!!

Ooooo this was a really big thing for me, I've been making beads on and off for about 3 years now, it has been the most exciting hobby I have ever had and it it has also encouraged me to meet new people and from which I have a whole new bunch of friends who I love dearly :)

A couple of months ago I was approached by a lady (Keeley) whom id met a year ealier at one of our local craft fairs, she asked about having a lesson; now I'm no expert nor am I a 'tutor' in any way but for some strange reason it really appealed to me (and scared me at the same time) so o got aload of class information together and sent ir on... Only to my surprise Keeley was up for being my first student :D

We arranged a date and the rest is history. The class was last week ..... And I thought it was a fab day, not only did I find one of the easiest and creative students possible but I had a wonderful day and enjoyed every moment.

Teaching is not something I will be promoting highly but it really does give u a sense of achievement!!!

Keeley also left me some feedback ''Thank you it was brilliant. And I didn't burn down your studio so all is good! Thank you for being a great teacher. :-)''

Chuffed is an understatement..... Can u tell I had fun? :P

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment