Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Wanna see me knobs?!?

Hello welcome back... Seems I have spits and spurts at blogging I'm not very good at keeping on top I hope you don't mind :)

I have been working on a new project 'project knobs' ... No no no I'm not being rude honestly..... I mean these knobs




There fabulous new glass handles/knobs for draws and small units, I'm in love and so many quirky ideas I have too.

I found a UK supplier for the sleeves and rods at the average size M4 and once I was hooked I thought I'd let everyone else in on cheap supplies too, if you like the look and fancy a shot check out my Etsy shop here.




Are you doing a revamp in your home, these knobs are a simple yet effective way to change your look ..... They will be also be available here

They are also available at The Gift Box which I mentioned in my last post :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my new designs

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment