Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Boyfriend's Surprise Party


Boyfriend's Surprise Party

After a long 3 weeks of organising a surprise party for my boyfriend’s 30th, it finally arrived!!! WHHOOOO

What a day... I took him out for a birthday treat but things didn’t quite go to plan, me being a shopaholic thought that a day shopping would keep us occupied for at least 5 hours...... how wrong was I? In between season shopping is a bad idea; there was just nothing that caught our eyes so the trip only took 2 hours which left me with a few extra hours to play with........ not knowing what to do to keep him out the way I suggested we went for a walk HAHAHA I know he would not be best pleased with this so he suggested we just pop in to Stamford for some more shopping! Great plan ..... but at this point I was getting suspicious that he knew what was going on but WHY was he not questioning me?

We ended up at a very nice hotel called the Royal Oak in Duddington at about 5.30pm, we had planned to have a lovely dinner but were still full from our random lunch at Burger King!! .... not good. So we decided to stay and have a few drinks instead. During this time I went to get changed into my party outfit ..... using the excuse that it was to posh for me to be wearing my jeans hahaha, he thought I was mental but that’s how I roll!

On time and as planned my sister called me to ask if she could lend some cash... I agreed to pop by the pub on my way home to drop it off at which point Kevin turned to me and asked if I wanted to go in for one.... oh yes I said that would be nice. (again suspicions).

Anyway on the way home I dropped in at the garage to get something to give me the chance to make the call ..... ‘I’m 2 minutes away, be ready’.

Upon arrival at the pub we walked in and what a lovely surprise (or was it?) all of Kevin’s family and friends were there to singing happy birthday............... from then onwards is a blur

Here are some photos of the evening events....

   


 

................................ P.S. Never Again

No comments:

Post a Comment