Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

1st ever craft evening..... Great response!!

Tonight was our very first craft evening at home.. we decided to start small but somehow we managed to get 7 up and running already which I am extremely pleased with!!

Having a play with paper crafts here are some of our finished items, I'm very proud of our first attempts :) ..... What do you think?

I think this will be a regular group, I will also upload a step by step guide for both paper craft projects :) within the next few days

Till next time...........


                        
   

2 comments:

  1. great to see you have a blog louise :) Deanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deanne, hope to have lot to talk about this year :)

    I am hoping to come visit you'd this month two... miss yas :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete