Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Dressing Table Project

After the success and sense of reward I got from my very first furniture project; I just had to give it another go :) so off I went searching for a nice dresser!!!

I managed to find a lovely mirrored dressing table with lovely stripe legs and two large draws ...found again on ebay and it was alittle further away than the last but it was well worth it!!!

Here we go :)


From this.....



To this.........





What do you think? :D Im chuffed

2 comments:

  1. It's great Louise!!! A really pretty shape, and I bet it looks gorgeous with your wardrobe!! I would never paint over lovely old mellow stripped pine, but oak is quite dark & forbidding, and it looks light, bright & much prettier painted up!!!
    What paint do you use?

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon

    Im just using normal Crown matt paint at the moment as these are for personal use, but I love the colour and it hardwaring (needs to be in my house) hehe

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete